Right! I am 15 and I have been masturbating for about a year and I have always used a electric toothbrush! And I always orgasm but it's starting to take me longer to orgasm and I thought if I came up with new ways then I might be able to enjoy it more! Please help:) P.S- no toys!

ok i know u say girls only (im a guy) but if u want a new style take a shower head with warm water running and point it towards your vagina while rubbing your clit

The shower head thing doesn't work for me, so I've tried a lot of different ways, and I can say for sure, that ice feels incredible. Just put a couple of ice cubes into your vagina, and rub your clit. Make sure the ice cube edges aren't sharp though, wait for it to melt slightly before insertion. Hope it helps :)

What I do is sit on a comfy couch
And put my hands in between my legs
Like touching/holding my vagina
And move up and down
Kind of hard to explain but your pretty much rubbing your vagina & it really works & feels good.. I'm 15 btw (:

I'm a guy but my gf does this a lot stick ur. Pointer and middle fingers up ur vagina and go in and out one time she did it she squirted so much could fill a bucket

Go in a bath and run it at a comfy (not too hot temperature) up to just below your waist, but your legs up against the wall and run the tap at a good temp into your vagina it's genuinely amazing! If you change the temperature to very cold for a few minutes it's incredible.

Yea! That's great!

Hey. Im a virgin too. You should masturbate with water. Its AMAZING! ⇦ If you have a shower jet you should take the head piece off then i should look like a regular hose with water shooting out. You would do this in the shower. and Your clit is way to sensitive to put the water directly on it. So make sure the water pressure is soft and just let the water run on the side of your clit. This is the best and cleanist way to masturbate. Then if your ready for the next level... you should try inserting a small thin end of a brush or whatever size you prefer. Its easier to slide in because of the water. Make sure you know your boyd and where things enter. Lol but I know my friend started with small thin brushes then moved up to larger ones because she was afraid that loosing her virginity would hurt so bad but she says she still has her hymen she just stretched it a little so loosing her virginity wouldnt hurt and it didnt. Hope i helped. Stay safe. By the way when i mean brush, i mean hair brush, the handle part where you hold it. Only use circular penis shaped looking brush handles. (: have fun.. watch porn too!

I always use to do it in the same way but recently I have been trying something different. Humping a pillow or the corner of something with a cushion on it is always a winner for me.You can do this fully clothed so its good if you think you may get caught.

I also like using the shower head, get your self really close then take a break and repeat until you can stand it no more, the orgasm with be 10x better than just letting yourself go the first time.

I have some butter knifes with rounded metal handles, they are amazing to rum on your clit and also insert because of the cold feeling.

Another stranger one, but I find it incredibly hot, roll a towel up and cover it in cling film or a plastic bag, wet it a bit (or use some lube) put in somewhere you can hump it like the side of the bath, take you pants off and go for it! The slipperyness is awesome.

Try getting a bit excited by playing with your clit or whatever, then try inserting your middle finger, curl it up towards the front of your body and stroke, should feel quite nice when you find the right spot. Try going up to two fingers after a while.

Hope this helps!

Happy masturbating!

Try wearing plastic panties with lube and run your clit also feels nice walking around with plastic pants on you find it rub your clit while you walk

I need new ways to pleasure myself I can't get a hold of a dildo or any veggies to sneak in and do it and my shower head thing doesn't work that much I need new ways to make things feel amazing

OK so this is superrrr weird but what I do is I lay on my back with my legs out off the bed and put my hands on my vagina in a v shape and rub up and down in a downward and upward motion wile movie my legs in ad out like making a snow angel and I'm 15

That’s very bad for the inside of your vagina.