So I'm 15 years old & i need to find a cool way to masterbate. I don't have an electrical toothbrush, a hairbrush that has a smooth end, or sex toys. If you girls have any cool ways to masterbate and get an AMAZING orgasm, please tell me!

Health Guru
Have you tried the shower spray on you clit or humping a pillow or polling a towel long ways and putting it between your legs pulling it from front to back and up yards slightly?

Yes but it really doesn't help

Health Guru
Have you found your gspot and tried stimulating that?

Yes I have.

Health Guru
Well if you use the right stimulation that should give you an amazing climax

I have just recently used food I just tried a cucumber and it felt rally good I was surprised 

Health Guru
You do realise that a cucumber is a lot bigger than the average male so could make it harder for your bf to arouse you through intercourse.

Yeaaaaah I'm not gonna use vegetables or anything like that.

Health Guru
You can use small things like marker pens or carrot or even a long necked bottle.

im 13 and ive tried alot of things but i need something new that will feel amazing

Use a hairbrush or a touch

DOUBLE-SIDED 12" DILDO! :-D Use both ends and a deodorant stick to rub your clit!

im 13 heres what i do i first i get naked start fooling around with my boobs (if there big try licking there tips) second i go down to my vagina and finger my clit also lay down get as comfortable as you can them lift your legs up

also i use any type of hairbrush it feel good 

ik this sounds weird but where would I put the carrot or pen???