im 13, and i know its a little young to start masturbating but i want to try it. i have heard a lot about masturbating with pillows but on the ones for females nobody has answered! help?

Its not thay young but the way you do it is jist hump the pilllow. Also. Rubbing ypur clit on a circular motion feels good

Its Not a Bad Age To Start..Just Hump nice and slow at first and..maybe spread your pussi lips open and expose your clit and hump on the pillow..your clit would get hard and if feel great and youll cum in no time.

The best way to hump a pillow so it hits the right spot is fold it in half then place it so you partly lay on it and the other half is between your legs so as you move it rubs against your lips, another way is fold the pillow in half again kneel down with legs apart and place pillow under you with folded crease up so it looks like an upside down v then sit back on your heels so the pillow presses on your vagina then rock your hips back and forward.
Hope this helps and if anyone else would like any tips just pm me.

It's amazing to do... and I tend to like a cold pillow and its such a nice feeling...it makes me not want to stop...I just open my vagina wide and rub hard...I get really turned on doing it and create an orgasm, I have a separate pillow with a protector on it...I curl my legs around it & looking in the mirror actually makes me enjoy it more, you should really try it out, I love it...infact I might go do a session now and experiment with my vagina and also squeezing your breast makes it better, I'm going to stop talking about it but mastubating gets me turned on :*

I think mastubating is good, you can try out new things...I like to finger myself a lot & me & my best friend like to just play with each other, by that I mean just like to suck on each others breasts and vaginas and get the dildo out to mastubate, but we just do it in a friendly way...but we also use pillows. We both get her pillows and take our clothes off and because nobody's home we f**k on the sofa and we open our vaginas really wide and f**k the pillows till our vaginas are sore and just watch a movie with no clothes on and hug and snog our selfs to sleep...she is an amazing f****r...btw we are both girls and just friends...I like to give full description so that people can do the same...peace

i'd really like to be your friend

i use a pillow

13 is typically the age when sexual feelings become prominent; you should definitely masturbate as often as you want but in privacy. Using a pillow is a great way to entertain yourself. You can lie on your back and rub your clitoris with a folded pillow. Imagine the guy of your dreams is on top of you and doing whatever you want him to do. Alternately, you can be the one on top and work your hips back and forth like you are having intercourse. Have fun !!!

humping humping squeezing sqeezing the pillow ..aaahhhhhh feeling awsm no one can beat this feeling

yes tell me more

I wish i had a friend i could do that with

How did u start doing that did u like ask her or did she ask you or did it just happen

Ok i need to know how to mastrobate u kniw how

I wish I had a friend like that as well