Hi. I'm 34 year old female.
I have never had problems with my menstrual cycle but I can't say it now.
Recently I have noticed that I have some unusual bleeding during my inter-menstrual period and very small amount of blood during my menstruation.
Also I started to have some strange menstrual cramps during my period I have never had before.
I contacted my gynecologist and he examined me the next day. Diagnosis was endometriosis externa.
Are there any possible complications caused by this condition?

You asked for possible complication?
Well, it depends on one thing- do you consider having any more children in your life, because, one of the most severe complications is sterility!
The endometrial tissue outside your uterus responds to your menstrual cycle hormones the same way the tissue inside your uterus responds - it swells and thickens, then sheds to mark the beginning of the next cycle. That’s why you have these abnormalities in your menstrual cycle.
You blood went to some cavity in your abdomen and it possibly caused scar tissue. The scar tissue can block the fallopian tubes or interfere with ovulation.
If you want to have children again than operation is the only sure for you. For patients who do not wish to become pregnant, but need treatment for their disease, their doctors may suggest hormone medications like Progestin for example.