Hello! I am a person who has a question. This is probably a good place to do so. I want to ask something about endometriosis. How much is actual this disease today? Is there some influence of parasites? It would be nice to hear someone who already knows about it. In hope that you will respond me I wish to thanks.

The causes of endometriosis, abnormal growing of soft tissue that lines inside of the uterus, are not completely known, but there was never any evidence that it was caused by any kind of parasites. Symptoms that are caused by endometriosis, often very painful for women who suffer from this condition, mostly are due to the fact that displaced endometrial tissue continues to act as it normally would: It thickens breaks down and bleeds with each menstrual cycle. Consequences of this disease depend on how far the tissue has spread and how much damage has it caused, mainly to ovaries and fallopian tubes. Unfortunately, this condition is very actual.