I'm 17 and I've only just found out that im suppose to retract my foreskin, I have had sex once before with a condom on and wasn't very comfortable due to me not retracting my foreskin before putting it on. My foreskin is too tight to pull back when erect and only comes down 3/4 of the way down the head.
I only just tried to pull back my foreskin over the head which i am able when flaccid but is very painful around the bottom of the head.

Can anyone recommend some stretching techniques or medication that will help?

Thanks

Here ya are :-D

Here's how I stretched mine:

My foreskin had always been pulled back for cleaning from the time I was born so it went behind the head easily. When I got to my teen years and my erections became larger, the tip was too tight if it happened to get caught behind the glans as an erection came on. To relieve that I stretched it by inserting two fingers in the tip and stretching it wider while I was in the shower. Stretch it until it hurts a little and hold it as long as you can. This probably will cause stretch marks that are a little sore, especially when urine gets on them, but it's not really bad. It took several months to stretch it enough.

Bambi has another very good stretching description here:
https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/cant-pull-foreskin-back-at-13&highlight=
_________________

Hi Franzadio:

You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision. Do not be worried. You are normal for your age.

To retract the foreskin, one must grab the foreskin on the shaft and pull it rearward, but do not force it. If the foreskin will not retract then you must consider leaving it as it is or doing stretching exercises to make it retractable. You are fortunate to have a choice.

It is not necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. Some men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. Some

believe that a penis with a non-retractile foreskin has more sensation and that sex is better. One just needs to see that your partner is well lubricated before you attempt penetration. One may need to add some personal lubricant if she does not lubricate.

It depends on just how tight your foreskin is. If it is really narrow and absolutely won't retract, then you can have penetrative sex without pain. On the other hand, if it just a little bit tight, then it is likely to be forced back during sex and that will hurt because it is tight. In that case, it probably would be better to stretch your foreskin until it glides easily back and forth.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. One can help it develop by stretching it.

The goal is to have a foreskin that glides smoothly back and forth so as to provide maximum pleasure.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.

can we live with non-retractile foreskin???