Im 16 years old and im becoming 17 soon.

I can manage to retract my foreskin behind my penal head but the foreskin seems to just go back up, not over the head, but it just goes back up and it doesn't manage to stay down ? I can get myself erect with my foreskin over my penis, and I can retract it, almost over my head, but it seems just when I almost full retract it over my head, I feel like this tightness that surrounds the area and I can't retract it anymore cause' it hurts. It doesn't hurt a lot, just like minor pain. Why is this ?

Also, I have a girlfriend and like, it's been 3 years I've been with her and we've thought about like having intercourse, but since I just recently found out about this, Im going to need to stall her for a while. Is there anyway, I can get my foreskin retracted like in a fast period of time ?

Also, the sensitivity of my head. How can I work on that ? I got used to it, when I retracted my skin in the shower and at first it hurt, but after a couple of days, the sensitivity went away everytime I would shower, but when I would put on my boxers, I would feel like this tingly sensation everytime it would rub against the fabric. Should I keep on doing this so it'll get accustomed just like the same happened in the shower ?

I am in need of help, cause' like, all this is just new to me. I never knew that I had to retract foreskin and this and that.
If anyone is able to give me any advice of anything, I would gladly appreciate it !

Thank you !

It sounds like the tip of your foreskin is a little tight. That's why it hurts to pull it back when you are erect. mine was too and I fixed it by stretching it in the shower. I inserted two fingers into the tip and spread them as much as I could stand it, for as long as I could stand it. eventually it stretched out so it went back comfortably. It took a few months.

Mine would never stay back by itself and I think that's normal. It's purpose is to protect the glans so it seems logical that it would naturally go forward by itself.

The sensitivity just needs a little more work to desensitize it by exposing it more.

There's no reason you can't have sex just the way it is. It won't be problem inside a condom.

im 21 and my foreskin used to go back all the way and over the last few weeks it has hurt when i try pulling it back. the foreskin even seems like it has torn when ive tried to pull it back over the head. any ideas?

Some guys have foreskins that won't stay down. I am that way. I can retract it but when I let go, it rolls forward and recovers the head.

I do not see that as a problem for you.

When you have sex for the first time with your girl friend just make sure that you have lots of foreskin and she is excited and turned on. This will cause her vagina to secrute lubrication and make it easy for you to enter her. When you go in, your foreskin will slide back and when you come out, your forekin will slide forward and recover the head.

Hi Iownoreos:

You are blessed with an erogenous, highly-innervated, protective foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin even though it does not retract. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid a harmful, injurious and painful circumcision. Do not be worried. You are normal for your age.

You are very fortunate to have parents that did not circumcise you. You have a whole, complete penis so you have sex the way nature intended it.

To retract the foreskin, one must grab the foreskin on the shaft and pull it rearward, but do not force it. If the foreskin will not retract then you must consider leaving it as it is or doing stretching exercises to make it retractable. You are fortunate to have a choice.

Having sex with a non-retractile foreskin depends on just how tight your foreskin is. If it is really narrow and absolutely won't retract, then you can have penetrative sex without pain. On the other hand, if it just a little bit tight, then it is likely to be forced back during sex and that will hurt because it is tight. It only hurts when a tight foreskin is forced back. In that case, it probably would be better to stretch your foreskin until it glides easily back and forth.

It is not necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. Some men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. Some
believe that a penis with a non-retractile foreskin has more sensation and that sex is better. One just needs to see that your partner is well lubricated before you attempt penetration. One may need to add some personal lubricant if she does not lubricate.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen. About 98 percent of foreskins become retractable by age 18.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. If you want your foreskin to retract (not everyone wants a retractable foreskin), then you can help it develop ability to retract by stretching it. Lots of guys do it. It works.

Foreskin stretching to relieve tightness works both for phimosis and paraphimosis.

Topical steroid ointments are available by prescription. They thin the skin and make it more retractable. The most commonly use steroids are bethamethasone valerate 0.05% and clobetasol proprionate 0.05%. The ointment should be used in combination with a regime of twice daily stretching. You may also stretch without use of topical steroid ointment.

If you choose to stretch your foreskin, then the goal is to have a foreskin that glides smoothly back and forth so as to provide maximum pleasure.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this several times a day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work. It may take several months to get to where you want to be.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.