Hello! I have been yesterday at my doctor and he prescribed me Seasonique birth control pills to stop my period and Cataflam pills, I assume that I got Cataflam, because I have pains. This morning I have felt pain at left side under my breast. It was not hard pain, but I can tell you that I am feeling it now and I feel like that area with pain is somehow warmer then my body. What I should to do?

You should stop to take pills immediately! Also, call your doctor as soon as possible and tell him what is going on. You have very serious problem. I do not want whish you this, but could be that you have some problems with heart. Also, these pills, Seasonique and Cataflam, can cause very serious side effects and I think that you experience that. Your doctor will know best what you should do. But, I am almost sure that he will change your therapy.