Hello! I have very big problems with arthritis pain. My doctor prescribed me Cataflam. I have started to take it this morning, but I have not noticed that Cataflam actually work for pain. Can you tell me how long does it take for the Cataflam to work for arthritis pain? This is very important to me and I hope that you will answer me as soon as possible.

Hello! It is very hard to say. I do not know for how long you have arthritis pain and how much this pain is strong. As you already know, you cannot take only one pill and expect miracle. You should be much disciplined in taking treatment exactly as it is prescribed and I think that you will notice improvement very soon. I have faced with terrible pains and my doctor prescribed me Cataflam. I started with its usage that morning and I have felt better after few hours. But, pains disappeared completely next day.