I'm looking for some advice/information. Here's my situation: I stopped taking Seasonique January 1, 2012. I have had extremely irregular periods since then, but they were always regular before I started taking birth control pills in 2009. I had one in January, one in March, one in June, and none since.. My husband and I are ready to have a baby. I know they say that it may take up to a year for your periods to regulate after stopping birth control pills, but I don't feel like I have even started to regulate a little bit. I have been to my family doctor several times. This last time they mentioned potentially having PCOS. I have some (but not all) symptoms of this. I am on the heavy side, and they said lose weight. I have been eating a low-carb diet for the past 3 and a half weeks, and I've lost 17.5 pounds. (I'm working towards more, but I'm trying to be very healthy about it in case I should get pregnant and not be aware of it.) The doctor has checked my thyroid previously, and it was fine. They said if we aren't pregnant by the end of this year, they will refer me to a specialist. The NP I saw the last time mentioned potentially using Clomid to assist. I have googled and read and googled and read, and I just don't know what to do or think. It's very difficult to be patient, as I am sure you all know, but I'm trying very hard. Do any of you have suggestions, advice, or similar experiences? Thanks!

I had the same experience!  After getting off Seasonique I had only 2 periods in 6 months.  The doctors (saw three) are allconfident that I have PCOS, even though I'm thin.  They are starting me on chlomid nex week...I'm nervous, but have decided its worth a shot.  Good luck!

I'm having the same experience! Seasonique messed up my periods and I am having trouble getting pregnant now. I had 28 day cycles before this.