Hi! My doughter has very big problem. She is 23 years old and she has Endometriosis. This is very painful for her, but her gynecologist told her that is early stadium and that this problem is not yet in faze for surgery. He told her to take Aspirin and Ibuprofen if she has big pains. She has terrible pains since yesterday and I am wondering should she, maybe, take Cataflam. Would Cataflam be useful? I really need urgent reply. Thank you very much!

Hello! Endometriosis pain is really terrible pain. I have felt it, believe me. Surgery worked for me and now I do not have any problems. I can tell you that I have, before surgery, taken Cataflam. This drug helped me a lot. I have consulted with my gynecologist before Cataflam usage and she told me that I can take it, but to pay attention on following: never take before eat; take it with milk (if that it is possible). Cataflam is very strong painkiller and I suggest to her to consult first with her doctor. I can tell you from my experience that pains stops after an hour after you take Cataflam pill.

Hi, I'm 24 and was diagnosed with endometriosis last year. Over the counter painkillers didn't help, and I didn't want anything that would make me drowsy. Whatever painkiller the Dr. gave me also didn't work.

However, I was already on Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo for years of dysmenorrhea (irregular heavy periods with painful cramps). He switched me to Seasonique, a stronger hormone that you take constantly for 3 months, so you get 4 periods a year. Since the endometrial lining isn't building up every month, there's less of a chance of more growths, and the hormones somehow can shrink the growths. Within a month my horrible daily pain was gone!
My growths definitely shrank, but they're still there. They're right over my bladder so now I only feel them when I have to pee or something puts pressure there, and I only have bad pain during my period. I'm trying to hold off on the surgery until I'm ready to have kids, because my doc told me if you get the growths removed they can just come back, and I don't want surgery after surgery.
Hope that helps!

I am twenty five years old.
I have had four surgeries now for my endometriosis that was diagnosed in 1995. I have had no luck in getting pregnant. My fiance and I have been trying for 16 months now and it hasn't happened. I am going to have to have surgery again in hopes that they can help me.