On October 19th my girlfriend had got her periods.. Just 7 days ago., ie., on 12th October we both had sex. I had inserted my penis on her vagina(not complete insertion) just for 2-3 seconds and removed instantly as we thought it's not safe without condom. I did not ejaculate on her. Later after an hour my girlfriend was very scared so she took one ipill (an emergency contraceptive pill). And till date we did not have sex and she was supposed to get her periods anyday between 16-19th of November but its been 23rd of November now and still no periods even after 3 days of delay. Is she pregnant? Does emergency contraceptive pills delay periods? She is not well from past 10 days, she is suffering from bad body pain as doctor ssuggested its because of low calcium in bones and prescribed some tablets... Does tablets delay periods? In a total confusion and tension. Please help.

Tablets can delay periods, and if you are really worried, try going to the doctors and explain what's happened and see if they can do a test or something :)