my gf Nd I had sex yesterday at around 9:30 am...I entered my penis for 3-4 seconds n took it out..it was her 10 day from the beginning of her periods. .she had periods of 7 days...today after about 24 hours she took an I pill....can she b pregnant? ?

Hi Zain,

Not yet.  She wouldn't get pregnant immediately.

It's also not likely she'd get pregnant since the Ipill taken with 72 hours is very effective.

She can have some side effects from the Ipill, they don't mean she is pregnant.  Her next several periods can be early or late and heavier or lighter than usual.  She may also have some spotting, tender/sore breasts, and nausea.

Hope it helps.

thanks. ..what could b those side effects ?? and does it would have a side effect in future when we will marry and would really plan for a baby??

The side effects I listed are common after taking an emergency contraceptive so if she has any in the next few weeks that's the likely cause, not pregnancy. The side effects can last a few cycles.

It won't affect her in the future trying to conceive.

thank you so much :)

hello whatever happened is written above..After all this today after abput 9 days she got some blood. .has she got her periods because of I pill .plz tell

It's possible Zain.

if bleeding continues to 5-7 days ..will it be her period???

If it appear like her period but it can also be a bit different because of the Ipill.

what will be the right time to check whether she is pregnant or not. ..kindly tell me an exact date after calculating by messages

Test no earlier than 2 weeks from when you had sex. The longer you wait, the more reliable the results.
She MUST use her first morning urine, her wake up pee, when she tests for the best accuracy.

Good luck.

hello...yesterday I thought she got her periods. .that was only for one day and very light flow...what was that .when she could get her periods. .. what are the chances of pregnancy

sorry she got bleeding day before yesterday ...flow was for two days and today very few drops..plz help...n tell what I asked In above message

Zain, she took the pill in time it is unlikely she'd get pregnant. Also, her period can be different - due to the pill.

That's the problem with the Ipill and other emergency contraceptives. They often make her normal periods "different" so you can't really tell.

Only a pregnancy test can provide the answers you're looking for.

ook thank you. ..I ll wait