I had sex with my girlwhich was unprotected ! She consumed an ipill after 48- 52 hours! Her periods were dated after 7-8 days.. but its almost a week and her periods are not yet occurred and we both too much worried! Please help!

Hi Anish,

The Ipill, any emergency contraceptive, can cause her next SEVERAL periods to be early or late.  It's a very common side effect.

She took it in time.  It is unlikely she's pregnant.

Hope it helps.

I've known as it can be delayed for several weeks as well! But will it show any marks of pregnancy now? Cos she didn't have periods yet!

And is it safe to have protected sex now?

If you want, she can take a home pregnancy test as early as 2 weeks after you had sex. She MUST use her first morning urine (wakeup pee) for the best accuracy.
Yes, you can have protected sex now.

Yeah! but then she has to take pregnency test now? Damn! I'm more worried :( her periods were bout to happen on this month of 3rd or 4th.. 6 days it has been delayed!

There's nothing else you can do Anish. Pregnancy tests ARE NOT instant. They don't even always work.

Little ml of sperms can make a girl pregnant? Is there any way to stop it and force the period to come? Naturally? Like having papaya and all?

Anish, she took the Ipill IN TIME for it to work. Late periods are COMMON afterwards.

Give it time.

Yeah.. after that we unfortunately made love and used protection.. but the protection got slipped inside and little amount of sperm may be discharged I doubt on that.. but I don't want her to consume an ipill again!

She SHOULD NOT use the Ipill again. Do not use it more than ONCE per cycle.

Yeah.. that's the reason i didn't let her consume it! Now I'm really worried left out with no options.. her lower stomach will be paining sometimes it seems! And her left breast as well! She was facing that left breast pain before we made love!

And I'm not able to share this with anyone except you people !

Nausea, cramps, and sore breasts are also common side effects of Plan B.

Nausea and cramps?? Sore breasts?? What does that mean? And plan b refers to? Being pregnant?