my boyfriend fingered me a day after i ended my period but had some semen on his fingers when her did it. the day after i took the pill and now 5 days later I've been having slight cramps and dark brown blood   in my underwear. i read that bleeding now is the earliest sign of pregnancy and I'm really scared. I've never taken this pill before bc I've always been extremely cautious please help

Hi there

Implantation bleeding cannot happen within hours of unprotected sex. As for Plan B pills - some women do experience spotting - this is one of the side effects. I will list other side effects below -

MOST COMMON PLAN B SIDE EFFECTS

1.     Nausea: About 14% to 23% of women
  2.     Abdominal pain: About 18% of women
  3.     Fatigue: About 17% of women
  4.     Headache: About 17% of women
  5.     Dizziness: About 11% of women
  6.     Breast tenderness: About 11% of women
  7.     Vomiting: About 6% of women
  8.     Diarrhea: About 5% of women
  9.     Irregular menstrual bleeding: Some women may experience spotting after taking plan B. The majority of women will have their next menstrual period at the expected time or early. When plan B is used repeatedly (more than once in a menstrual cycle, or more than occasional once-a-month use), menstrual changes may occur, including a shorter or longer cycle and a heavier or lighter period than normal.

Good luck