These are common side effects of Plan B pill. I will list some for you -
COMMON PLAN B SIDE EFFECTS
- Nausea: About 14% to 23% of women
- Abdominal pain: About 18% of women
- Fatigue: About 17% of women
- Headache: About 17% of women
- Dizziness: About 11% of women
- Breast tenderness: About 11% of women
- Vomiting: About 6% of women
- Diarrhea: About 5% of women
- Irregular menstrual bleeding: Some women may experience spotting after taking plan B. The majority of women will have their next menstrual period at the expected time or early. When plan B is used repeatedly (more than once in a menstrual cycle, or more than occasional once-a-month use), menstrual changes may occur, including a shorter or longer cycle and a heavier or lighter period than normal.
Many get their periods earlier, while for some it is delayed. So, relax, your periods will resume.
However if during last sex episode where he took off his condom and went in for more, you did risk a pregnancy [assuming you did not take plan b pills this time] It will be prudent if you visit a doctor and have a clinical pregnancy test done