Hi there! I have been on celexa 20mg for two years now, and I would like to get off. IS there anybody who could share their experience in withdrawal symptoms? Are they severe? Please advice on what is the best way to do it! Thx

Oh, yes!!!! Celexa withdrawal symptoms are awful. I know a guy who got off celexa with no withdrawal symptoms and then 2 weeks after his last pill he started experiencing anxiety and depression. I must advice you not to do anything without consulting your doctor first. S/he is the one who should cut down the dose and then watch your reactions. There are over 50 reported withdrawal symptoms from antidepressants, some of them being: Anxiety
dizziness, fatigue, headache, insomnia, tremors, visual hallucinations, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, muscle and joint pain, anorexia, vertigo, sweating, aggression and many others. Celexa withdrawal symptoms can occur at any dosage. Celexa withdrawl symptoms can begin within eight hours of a missed dose and can last from one to eight weeks.