Hello! Is there anybody who could tell me more about symptoms or Equilibrium pathologies and which of the doctors should I contact in any of these appear. Thanks heaps!!!!

Hello! I have suffered from vertigo. Vertigo is a type of dizziness that's characterized by the sensation of spinning.
A fairly common cause of vertigo is labyrinthitis. This type of vertigo may occur after a flu-like illness, severe ear infection, or may have no clear cause. It's usually self-limited, meaning it goes away all by itself. But it may intermittently reappear over weeks to months. Vertigo can also result from other vestibular (balance center) disorders. If your vertigo problems when these are connected to auditory symptoms, you should visit otorhinolaryngologist, if connected to visual symptoms, then ophthalmologist. The neurologist is contacted when vertigo is coming together with other symptoms such as, paralysis, headache, and tremor. A traumathologist investigates vertigo symptoms in connection with cervical spine trouble and a psychiatrist is consulted when vertigo is attached to a depressive state, change of humour, anxiety, and insomnia.

hi im rodout i recently started getting dizzy when i stand or sit up for a period of time my ear is stopedd up could that be the cause my doctor gave me nasal spray it dont work any suggestions

live normal... , do not get distracted.