Users comments and reviews on article Primobolan (Tablet) or Primobolan Depot (Injectable)– One of Arnold's Favorites Anabolic Steroids by Dr. Soni Vijay

It is nice to looks like arnold but is there any kind of sideeffects happen while taking this tablets. I mean if you take it and doesn,t do exercise as much it should be so will it create a problem to us or not please answer?

This article is very informative. I am somewhat surprised that Primobolan has been prescribed for breast cancer patients. I don't think the androgenizing effects of the steroid is worth whatever temporarily benefits it may have on breast cancer patients. I think breast cancer should be treated with surgery, chemotherapy and/or radiation, which are standard practice in the United States. The serious side effects of Primobolan described in this article should discourage any aspiring athletes in their right minds from abusing steroids.

Primobolan is not approved for use in the United States and it has a lot of harmful effect when abused for body building and it should be avoided. In the description the reported used of the drug has been included.
It is true breast cancer should be treated appropriately with surgery, chemotherapy and/or radiation as required.
It is not recommended for body building or any other condition except when it is prescribed by the physician.

Regards,
dr. Soni Vijay