Users comments and reviews on article Alternative Liver Cancer Treatments by Dr. Soni Vijay

Very informative article.

This is a good and informative article. I particularly like the nutrition therapy portion. You mentioned "a balanced diet that provides optimum amounts of all essential nutrients is beneficial in reducing the adverse effects of medications being consumed. It also helps individuals to lead a healthy life." This is so true. I believe in all areas of health, it doesn't hurt to eat right and take care of yourself. It is crucial in living a long life! Thanks for the informative article, I am sure it will be of help to a lot of people dealing with liver cancer and researching alternative therapies.

Please read a Researched done by Prof. A. Pakdaman M.D on "Oral Oxygen Therapy" (O.O.T). Very interesting indeed.

I was diagnosed with Chronic Migraine and 2nd. Colorectal Cancer in June 1999. Gone Thru' Chemotherapy only to find out that my cancer had progresses rapidly. I withdrew from Chemotherapy after 2 months under that dreadful 'treatment' as it has done nothing for me except loads of "misery".

I was introduced to O.O.T in Sept. 1999, using Avani Supercharged Oxygenated Water. After 3 mths. of O.O.T I realized that I didn't even have a single Migraine attack, very unsual as I normally suffered from 4 migraine attacks each month. Best of all I was also informed by my Specialist that my tumor in my colon had SHRUNK significantly. And by April 2001 I was cleared from my cancer totally.

I am so passionate about this product that I've set-up the O.O.T myself here in Melbourne, Australia. So far, I'd already successfully treated many terminally ill patients around Victoria state. One good example is a 78 year old lady, Mrs. Vivian Adams. She was diagnosed with terminal Pancreatic Cancer in Oct. 2008 and was told that she only had months to live. Her liver and kidneys had already started failing.

In Dec. last year her friend bought a box of AVANI Supercharged Oxygenated Water from me and gave it to Mrs. Vivian Adams as a Christmas present. Her medical conditions improved dramatically, even her doctors can't explain. In Mar. 2009, Mrs. Vivian Adams did a blood tests as directed by her doctors in Geelong hospital. Her blood tests results showed that both her liver and her kidneys are functioning PERFECTLY, again her doctors was unable to explain. She's NOT on Chemotherapy since the day she was diagnosed due to her age and that she had diabetes.

Go to my website <www.avaniwater.com.au> and find about more testimonial from clients who had gone thru' O.O.T.

One last thing...... please read the researched done by Prof. A. Pakdaman before making any Judgement on O.O.T

Dr Otto. Warburg said that:- "Oxygen is toxic to cancer cells, in the presence of adequate levels of oxygen, cancer cells will be less able to survive". He also added that:- "Cancer cells cannot grow in a high-oxygen environment".

Thank you for bringing to our attention such a miraculous treatment modality. I am sure the information will benefit many of our readers.

Hi there, I know that my testimony sounded "too good to be true" but believe me, it is.

I'm just surprised that such treatment which has no side-effects, no dosage, requires no medical supervision/prescriptions by Doctors and is safe to be consumed by ALL age groups, has not getting the attention of G.P's around the world.

Remember the S.A.R.S (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) epidemic? Back when I was Singapore at that time(b4 I migrated to Australia in 2004), Singapore was devastated by the deadly virus. There was no cure for the S.A.R.S virus. I came about a 'theory' on how "O.O.T" can help our body to 'get-rid' of the virus. I presented my 'theory' to the senior Doctors in the hospital (Tan Tock Seng Hospital) which was at that time became the 'treatment' center for S.A.R.S patients. It was NOT an easy task.

My 'theory' was accepted by the hospital ONLY when, one of their Senior Doctor was badly infected by the virus. (That was the first time, I'd witness a Senior Doctor crying and asking me to help him. He kept on saying "I don't wanna die" repeatedly.) After 4 days of 'intensive' treatment with ONLY "O.O.T", his symptoms disappeared and after about a week after that his "Quarantine Order" (Q.O) was lifted. The hospital board acknowledged that my 'theory' works but unfortunately I was NOT allowed to make any claims publicly. Otherwise the 'treatment' will be 'terminated'. The hospital received all the credits. I had no choice but to comply due to the reason that too many lives were at stake.

Please don't get me wrong, I have no intention of being famous. "O.O.T" is NOT a cure, THE CURE is already in us. YES, our Immune System. I strongly believe that "ONLY OUR BODY KNOWS HOW TO CURE ITSELF" provided "IT" receives the 'CORRECT TOOLS' to do the job.

So far, the success I'd achieved with "O.O.T" are Hypertension, Asthma, Bronchietasis, McLeods Syndrome, Liver Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Colon Cancer, Crohn's Disease, S.A.R.S, Urinary Tract Infections (U.T.I), Eyes/skin/bowel Infections, food poisoning, Cystic Fibrosis, Vertigo, Angina and many more.

Go to my website <www.avaniwater.com.au> click on 'testimonial', Read Ann Deneka's health improvements. She'd even typed in her own 'testimony' regarding her medical conditions "before and after" O.O.T. She's my first Australian client who has benefited from "O.O.T". I can even arrange a meeting with her to who ever has any 'doubts' regarding my statements. You or anyone can ask any questions related to her conditions directly to her.

Thank you and have a pleasant day ahead.

Can Liver Cancer be cured with the help of Homeopathy ?