Users comments and reviews on article Knee Tendonitis Treatment and Rehabilitation by Dr. Soni Vijay

Wow, very thorough info here. As a former swimmer, I suffered from tendonitis in my shoulders and it is nooo fun! I no longer compete, but as a mom I have really tried to keep our family healthy by not taking oral pain meds for every little ache or pain...instead, we have looked for safer more natural ways of treating problems. I like the Topricin pain cream the best, and have been really wanting to get back in the water- hopefully, my shoulders have had plenty of time to heal! :-)

Great article, and excellent diagram...so thorough!

I noticed 'rest' mentioned again and again through the article, and I agree. This is one of the injuries you can't 'work through', it needs TLC, time for the tissues to heal (tendons and ligaments don't have a spectacular blood supply, so healing takes more time), and rehabiltation treatment too (osteoopathy's my favourite).

I am interested in hearing about osteopathy for petella Femoral syndrome. I have had this problem in both my knees (on & off) for the past 2 decades. Physical therapy usually helps me but for some reason, I can't get much relief this time around. Mechanically, the joint is fine. I'm curious to know how successful platelet blood therapy is for this problem. It is rather new, but I'm willing to give it a try as well as hearing others who have gone the osteopathic route.