Users comments and reviews on article Mole removal by SirGan

Thank you very much for posting this! I was not aware that there were actual risks involved in having moles removed so I think that this was incredibly informative as well. I knew about finding moles that were cancerous a little more but there was still a lot of information in this article that I did not know much about. I'd had moles removed before but I didn't know that there were other was to have it taken out than the normal incision. Thanks for posting this. It's very much appreciated.

Can you go paralysed from this operation if you have moles located on the spinal cord? And what are the worst cases of nerve damage?

I have just got 5 moles removed, all on my face so my biggest concern is scarring. I was told it usually is minimal, what can I do if I find the scarring too much. The removal technique was through a laser.