I am 17 years old. I have dark spot, mole on my face, next to my eye. It looks ugly. So, I want to remove mole. Is there some home mole removal? My mum think that’s better remove mole with laser. What do you think?

Hi! From my personal experience I advices to you don’t use any product for home mole removal. It can cause very serious problem. There are a number of methods used to remove moles, and they include: An excision with stitches: The mole is cut out to its full depth and then the wound is sutured An excision with cauterization: The mole is burned away using a cautery tool. Stitches are not required for this procedure as the wound is burn-sutured, and will heal naturally. A laser surgery procedure: The mole is eliminated using a laser. A shave biopsy may be used for moles that protrude above the skin surface. There are more serious reasons why a mole needs to be removed, for example if melanoma or skin cancer is suspected. Some melanomas begin in the form of a mole. The procedures for removing moles usually take less than an hour.

Hi there i need some advice on a mole removal process. i am shcudualed {sp} to have mine off in a couple days but do they take it off that day you go in or is this just a consulation? or would you just go for the office visit and come back some other time? also it is a small to medium sized mole and it is raised just a taad do you think they can still get it off? any help is graetful thanx =)