Users comments and reviews on article Penile Discharge Fact Sheet by SirGan

I really like the information in this article because it breaks down a lot of the possible causes and is very informative to boot. Thank you for posting on this as I think it was quite helpful. I really appreciate it!

what about having a penile discharge but there is no pain when urinating and after taking tests, no cases of any STD's appeared ......

If you have penile discharge, even without pain, you may hvae an issue that they didn't test for. When they test for STDs they don't always test for everything. Let me know what you think!

What if penil discharge and no pain had gonorreha, syphliss test done and all negative. could possibly by a prostate issue?

I had the same problem
Tested for both gonorreha and chlamydia, came back negitive, but still discharge.
I'm going back to be re-tested, and ask the Doc what else it could be

I have started having an issue of when I masturbate. I have an irregular discharge that is coming out of the tip of the glans. It is like a small grit, not like sand grit, but I don't know how else to describe it, and there is a lot of it that comes out. Could I be shedding tissue, or is it like a yeast infection, or an STD? I have no noticeable irritation of any kind burning or itching and the only time that I really notice the discharge is when I masturbate. ???

im only 16 and im scared to tell my parents to take me to the doctor what should i do