Users comments and reviews on article Varicocele embolization by SirGan

I was previously completely unaware of this issue although it makes a lot of sense and I think that if someone reports that he's even having a dull ache in the testicles that I am going to recommend that he get checked out because this sounds like a painful thing to endure and obviously it isn't going to clear itself up. It's pretty scary sounding!

I am currently suffering with my testicals being cold, not just a sensation yet cold. I am situated in South Africa where the weather are basically never under 20 degrees. I have 1 sexual partner with no STD's records on either side yet we have decided to use protection due to possible infection yet I have no discharge. What is the matter with me? I have been using Antistax active leg tablets (for veins in my legs) for the past 3 months and have decided to quit them with the hope that my testical problems could be due to side affects yet none seems to be listed. Please assist with this problem.

Apparently having cold testicles is better than having warm ones. It needs to be 2 or 3 degrees colder than our body temperature as it is better for sperm production. Don't think you should stress.

I have the same problem, and im currently 15 years old. I have the "sack of worms" and i don't feel any different, despite the fact that when i touch it it feels weird. any suggestions?

Get urself checked out by a doctor, if left untreated it can cause infertility and a lot of pain and discomfort not only with your testicles but the whole of you private parts. I just had an embolisation 2 days ago and it is painful but as yet this is the best treatment so i am hopeful. Has anyone else with this experienced pain with their prostate or rear end? finding passing stool uncomfortable?

Hi, i am 18 years old and i think i have some problems with my testes. I dont want to confront my parents about this problem unless i know it is serious. When i feel my testes my left one has extremely large what seems to be veins. They go away though when i lay down. After ejaculation they get huge and go every where though.

Varicocele Embolization: How Did It Go For YOU??? Good or Bad Procedure???