Users comments and reviews on article HGF - Growth Hormone Deficiency by SirGan

It didn't make sense to me at first that an adult would want to take this but upon reading more about it in the article, it made perfect sense to me so thanks for covering the entire issue because it was baffling to me at first. I am curious to read about this just because I had read about people with it (even some famous people) but hadn't really learned much about it. Thanks for the enlightening article!

I just finished with the stimulation test and peaked at 2.4. My Dr has ordered daily injections but informed me it would take 2-4 weeks to start due to battling with the insurance! I am interested in finding out if anyone is currently taking the daily injections for deficiency and what the out of pocket expenses are, and their experience with dealing with the health insurance for this. I have BC/BS and I didn't expect there would be a problem.

do we really have to pay those exact expenses?
Does insurance cover for us?