Users comments and reviews on article Nail Patella syndrome by SirGan

Is there something you can do to prevent this or is it solely a genetic issue? I would like to know only because I think I might know someone with this and it would be helpful to know. Thanks for posting on this! Does anyone out there have this syndrome? I'd like to know! Thanks.

i have nail patella syndrome, im 27 weeks pregnant and i want to no if i can be a sleep when i have a c section?you cant prevent it.i have to say its hard to cope with, im only 20 and i have 3 operations so far and i have back problems now.they said to me i might be in a wheelchair by the time im 25.if you need to talk im here i no what you are goin though i hope this has helped

I have enail patella syndrome and it isnt terrible, but I have to go to the docters every so often to get my knees and elbows checked out

hey healthnfitnessguy, I have it, it's genetic in my family. I just discovered what it was for the first time in my life. Noone ever told me, my brother, or my sister that it was anything but a generic defect, passed down. I'm 56 years old, and never knew or cared much, just thought it was a pain in the ass that I had to deal with. Never knew the risks associated with it my whole live. Having just found out by accident, that it's called nail-patella syndrome. Can we talk a little? Like to know how it's affecting other people.

Hey I have nail patella syndrome It dosent really effect me that bad in any of the listed syntoms, but I get headaches every day. My doctor says it dosnt have anything to do with nps but this website says it can cause sever haedaches so thank you for writing this I will probaly be talking to my doctor soon. Thanks.