Users comments and reviews on article SIDS - Sudden Infant Death Syndrome by SirGan

Thank you for your article about this very sad affliction that affects thousands of families per year. I hope that this can help illustrate some of the problems for people and also I think it was helpful that you were able to post some statistics on how it affected infant populations proportionally. I think it's odd how it's still a mystery, but I know that they are working hard on finding out ways to prevent it. Thank you.

Thanks for this great information. I just had a baby 3 and a half weeks ago, and it was good to be able to research SIDS and get some information that I understand! SIDS is a very very sad, and I only pray and hope that one day a cure or 100% reliable prevention is found because NO ONE deserves to have to deal with the death of a child--especially that young of a child.
Thanks again!

RIP evan macdermaid

am so scared of this disease, am 8 months pregnant now and this is worrying me like crazy I wish i can stop thinking bout it, am gonna do everything mentioned in this article...thank u so much