I have terrible situation with my best friend-she just lost her baby boy he was only month and a half old and seemed to be a very healthy baby-this was really infant death mystery about. He just died at night while he was asleep without any other sign or symptoms and was so happy baby I couldn't believe that this has happened. What do you think about this infant death mystery-what might have caused it?

This is I think what is called SIDS-sudden infant death syndrome-that is actually the situation of the oxygen lack while asleep and the thing is that most of the babies would register this lack of oxygen and would take a breath by turning its head on the left or right if were sleeping on their stomach or if the blanket has covered it head. So basically the infant death mystery is about not having the proper reaction or reflex in these situations of oxygen lack and that explains infant death mystery in many cases. And SIDS is usually related to some brain disorder and some scientific research says that the serotonin is the one to be blamed here for serotonin is breathing related and it also affect the arousal from sleep-so most of the babies would wake up for they would register they are in lack of oxygen would take a breath and keep on sleeping but it doesn't work the right way in some babies and the result is what your friend has experienced-and I really feel sorry for that-infant death mystery.