Users comments and reviews on Surprising Benefits of Red Wine by Robert Rister

The stuff is great! me and my wife have been using it for a while and it's been helpful in almost all aspects of our marriage. Would really recommend it. we got ours from this site promo.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I actually knew about the benefits of red wine since the topic is quite hot for some time now.
I like the authors approach to emphasis the benefits of RED wine, and the fact that he is not advertising alcoholism: he answers to How much red wine is enough, and how much red wine is too much?
with :

"That's the equivalent at least a glass of red wine a week, but no more than a glass of red wine a day."

It found this interesting - didn't know that before! So, thanks for that info!

red wine is "healthy" because of RESEVERATOL,
substance that is found in (red) grapes.
It is a bit misleading to interpret red wine to be healthy since the substance is the one ...

Contrary to what you might think, Resveratrol plays no part whatsoever in the health benefits associated to wine. There is not enough resveratrol in red wine. What truly makes the difference is a polyphenol called Procyanidin, this too differs in the amount found in each red wine bottle as some have none and some have alot!