Users comments and reviews on No More Toys with Fast Food Meals Unless They Meet Nutritional Standards for Calories, Sodium & Fat by Robert Rister

every state and city should do the same as San Francisco. I think that's a great idea !

No, not every city and state should follow San Francisco! San Francisco is an example of "Big Brother" government trying to interfere in the lives of Americans. It is not up to the government to dictate and babysit me and my children. I am responsible for the health and well being of my children. I as a parent should be able to decide whether or not my children will have a "happy meal" as a treat. If you let the government control and ban something as trivial as a toy in a kids meal, then you give them the power to become a communist entity that will control every other aspect of your life. You need to look at the big picture! Besides, it's not the toys in the happy meals making kids fat, it's the fat parents who are too lazy themselves to put the cheeseburger down and tell their kids to do the same!