Users comments and reviews on The End of Doctors in the US Health System? by Robert Rister

yep.. there have always been docotrs that earn more than millions and there have been chaps that annually earn almost as little as waiters... they are not Gods and they don't deserve to be paid like superstars!

We allow our celebrities to be paid like superstars...why not the people who spend years cultivating themselves education-wise?

I don't think it's education - it is line of work, and branding and type of clients. the one who earns 50K has the same education as the one who earns 5M... but yes, basically I agree with you - about celebrities and doctors... however their mission IS helping (healing) people and that fact should not be in correlation with earning as much as possible... it's utopia, and I know all about free market etc...