Hello, my father has been suffering from osteoarthritis for a long period. I can see that he is not dealing well with it, but he never complains about it. I know that since he has this illness, everything changed in his life. He was active physically before, but that is not the case now. I have noticed that his doctor increased him his Naprosyn dose. What are common Naprosyn side effects?

I know that you worry much for your father because of the pain he endures. I advise you to try to approach him somehow, it looks as if he would only benefit from your help now, as would you. Naprosyn belongs to a group of non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs. It is one of many medications that are used for treating osteoarthritis and most common side effects are diarrhea, nausea, headaches, vomiting sometimes.