I have simple but terrible problem, because I have a crooked penis. It starts of all right, and it is not crooked from its beginning. However, about half way up the shaft it bends to the right, so it looks crooked. When erect I can feel ridges under the skin where the crook is. I wonder if I am the only one with this problem, is this normal or I should visit the doctor.

Off course that you off course that you are not alone, because I am sure there are many men with crooked penis. I have exactly the same problem, but mine is going to the left. The best way I can describe it is like the bend in a bendy drinking straw. I was extremely paranoid about it and I have turned down many sexual relationships because of this. At the beginning, I could not even speak with my GP because I was just too embarrassed. I wanted to have operation to straighten my crooked penis that far I was going. Then I found doctor who talks to me about this, and he spoke with me I really need to get this sorted out as soon as possible. He explained how bend in the penis could be due to various causes, including Peyronie's disease. He asked me to visit urologist to hear his opinion about my problem with crooked penis. Now I have an appointment and I would recommend you the same, because this is the only way to check if there is anything, we could do about problem with crooked penis.

It is normal. It's not a problem unless you have difficulty or pain while urinating. In that case, you would have to get it surgically fixed. Otherwise, enjoy! It's easier to reach certain places inside a woman with an upward bent penis rather than a straight one.