I am a sixteen year old boy, and i am not sure if there is something wrong with my penis, because I have never been able to pull my foreskin completly down when errect - without the penis kind of beending over.

I can pull my foreskin just behind the glans (penis head), but no further. I cant seem to pull the foreskin further back without the penis head bending over. I have read some info about it and i think this may because my frenulum is too short.

Is this normal? Or is there any way that you can "train" the foreskin to become more elastic, so that i can retract it, to make it look like a circumsised penis? (Meaning no foreskin behind the glans)

I appreciate any help.

Thanks

I suppose your frenulum is too short because it is usually then that a penis head would bend because the short frenulum is pulling it down together with the foreskin and this short frenulum restricts foreskin retraction.

The “train” you mention, making foreskin elastic is done when foreskin is stuck to the glans. This is not your case. When foreskin opening is stuck to the head, a person can stretch it and make it more elastic enabling foreskin to retract.

Frenulum breve, which is a term for short frenulum that prevents foreskin from retracting, is treated in a procedure called frenuloplasty. It is a minor procedure, done on an out-patient basis and carries very little risk. In frenuloplasty, frenulum is cut and prolonged to enable foreskin retraction.

You should see an urologist and talk to him about your options. After the procedure, everything should be ok.

Hi, im 15 and my penis is only 3 1/2 soft, and 4 1/2 inches hard. I still have skin over my knob aswell but i can pull it rite back, just like you and if do the my know bends down and it wont stay like that for long, but everyone else's knob is fully revealed, so im worried, are you sure i wont grow out of it.

After puberty my frenulum was slightly too short. I also developed a bit of a problem with my foreskin becoming stuck to my glans (head). The foreskin became stuck to my glans probably because I practiced poor hygiene. (It's important for uncircumcised boys and men to clean there glans and under their foreskin with soap and water every day.)

When I became sexually active my frenulum was slowly torn. It bled just a little, and it was mildly painful. Now it is long enough, and my penis does not bend over. I have a very small scar on the frenulum now. It doesn't bother me.

When I became sexually active my foreskin was slowly trained off of my glans. By this, I mean that my foreskin was pulled back off my glans. This action left a ring of small white bumps around the bottom of my glans where the foreskin use to be stuck. I do not know why the white bumps appeared. It has been almost ten years, and the bumps are still there. Does anyone have an explanation for the white bumps?

The changes in my penis have never bothered me.

Also, if other peoples knobs are always fully revealed, it is likely they were circumcised. If you have skin over your knob, then you likely were not circumcised (uncircumcised). The skin is called foreskin, and when someone gets circumcised, that means the foreskin is surgically removed.

hey hoping you that can help me! I am 18 and i can retract my foreskin no problem both flaccid and erect! i am able to do so from stretching day by day, wank by wank, etc. . .
BUT, when i leave it retratcted for a long period of time, the ridge of foreskin behind the head starts to swell and sorta looks like there's fluid building up (almost like a blister). when i push my foreskin back, it returns to normal after a few hours or a day max! So i think there's nothing to worry bout!
I am hoping somebody can tell me how to prevent this and how i can keep my foreskin back without this happening?
please help

I had the same problem till 3 years ago. Due to excessive friction, my frenulum got cut and got healed on its own in a week. This happened about 2 or 3 times in a span of 3-4 months. After that, my problem got fixed! I did a some research during that time. I had a short frenulum which didn't let my foreskin to retract completely. So I guess, wait for an accident like mine to happen and hope it gets fixed on its own... or go for a surgery called frenuloplasty. But, after consulting a urologist I found that the color of my penis head that was hidden behind my forskin for all these years lost its pigmentation. I need to find out if there is a way to even out the color of my glans...

shutup u melt

I have the same problem....My frenulum is joined in the tip of the glans and i cant seem to retract my foreskin more than just my glans....
If i use force my penis bends...

One more problem my penis has a downward bend like a curve....is it because of the frenulum....??

Are there any exercises that can help...

Thankyou

The bend is normal, that's just how yours is shaped.

The frenulum restricting retraction is only a problem if you don't like it. Like someone a couple posts above, mine tore several times until now it's not even there. It didn't hurt bad when it tore and I put some toilet paper on it while I held it back to keep the cut open. Then I rolled the foreskin forward and left it there for a day or so. That was to keep it from attaching itself back together when it healed. After several times it was as if it had never been there and my foreskin now rolls all the way down the shaft with no pain at all and no pulling on the glans.

It's really pleasurable to be able to pull it all the way back, both for sex and for masturbating. If you decide to have a doctor cut it for you be sure he/she knows you want it completely out of the way so your foreskin can go all the way back.

I'm 28 years old and I have the exact problem and my penis bends down when erect, however the symptoms of 'phimosis' (been reading contents on the internet) are also evident from the looks of it. What would you advise me to do.

Hi Meow:

You have frenulum breve (short frenulum). When you pull it back the short frenulum pulls the tip head down. That is a sure sign of frenulum breve.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract. Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information you need.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work. Urologists do this.

Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. Circumcision is NOT necessary to treat this condition and is very harmful.

I have the same thing but, I can pull the foreskin back all the way but, it still bends a lot.