a few months ago i noticed a mass growing under the skin of my penis shaft. its starting to make my erection crooked, though its very notice-able while its flacid. it started at the tip and is growing down the shaft.
its not growing up off of the shaft but along it. it feels like my penis is turning to stone slowly and its moving down it. the hard spot hurts when i have an erection. please help. is this because of too much sex / masturbation, or like a cancerous tumor or what. its hard for me to see a doctor and im growing nervous

If you're uncircumsized then it could be that your penis has become infected and white puss mass has been accumulating underneath your foreskin. If it's not just a simple infection then it could be penile cancer. You must see a Dr. because only direct professional care will give u a good answer to this question!

If the mass or lump is causing you a bent or arched penis then it might be peyronie's disease. Other symptoms of this disease may include pain during erection. Mostly penis acquire a new curve or bend in upward direction but it can bend downward and sidewise as well. Most people have curvature in penis from their childhood, this is not peyronie's. Peyronie's disease is an acquired condition that cause the penis to bend or arched. They symptoms include,

1. A hard mass or lump

2. Painful erections

3. Sudden curvature in penis

4. Erectile Dysfunction

5. In some cases hourglass or bottleneck shape.