I am 20 years old and i only got the depo. shot 1 time and i bled for that entire month!
the next month i did not wanna do the depo. again so i bled, and bled, and bled i became enemic. and i still am now. i feel it anywas.
I thought this month was going to be normal was not bleeding then i bled for 7 days (normal) but i stopped bleading after only 1 day i started bleeding again. i have been bleading now for almost another month straight. I can not figure out what's going on and no one check me cause im bleading. i do not know what to do anymore. i don't think anyonme will do anything about it till i go into the emergancy room unable to move, so enimic that i cant even sit up. i dont know... someone let me know what i should do...
thank
mary**

i was liket that to and i still am i been on the shot for about 9 months and i been bleeding for almost 5 and they gave me some medicine at the er that stoped the bleeding for 10 days and then i started back so do like i did i have a app. next month and when i go im getting off of it because to me it aint safe at all i recommend that nobody uses this method because it aint safe at all.. good luck sweetie

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

thank
mary**

I'm really sorry to hear that you were on depo shot and you had such a bad experience. Do you think you could share a little more of what happened with you and what you would suggest for people instead of a depo shot since you have enough experience with it? I think a lot of people would benefit from hearing about your story. Thanks!