Ive been on depo for about a year. About 3 months after having my son i got pregnant but the father wanted no part of it and financially i could not do it all by myself and had to abort, still regret it to this day but after that i started depo. I had my last shot in october so ive been off it for about a month or more. Ive had sex twice without a condom and im worried i may be pregnant. Ive had the symptoms sick to my stomach some smells make me want to puke sore back and boobs but ive read that it can take months even years to be able to get pregnant. While on depo i had a short period every three months about 3 days long and when i was supposed to have my shot again i bleed for about 5-6 days, is that just bleeding or was it my period and meaning i am already ovulating? My doctor said before the depo i was a very fertile person. but ever since that 5-6 day bleeding i havent had a "period" just occasional spotting or like this brown mucus color. Am i just freaking myself out or could i be pregnant? i had sex about two weeks ago would it even be to soon for my body to be pregnant? Please help!!!!

you might need to go see your OBGYM and see if you could be pegnant, i had that before too and i wasn't pregnant, know i am having cramps on the lower part of my stomach and i feel like i have been peeing more i feel bloaded i get cramps before i start my period the this cramping won't go away and i bloading and i was wondering if i could be pregnant i got my tudes tied 5 years ago.