hi i have been on the depo shot for almost three months now i was on marina and i bled for almo0st 6 months straight i have no idea if i am or not but because they didn't take a test before they gave me my shot when i wasn't bleeding when they did i have no idea if im pregnant or not i have almost every symptom i get mood swings i cry at the drop of a hat and my stomach is growing and i feel nauseous but i dont through up ive been pregnant before i have a 18 month years old and i just want to know do u think i could possibly be pregnant or is this all normal with the depo ive never been on it before

Have you taken home pregnancy test in the meantime? How long were you on the previous birth control? I'm thinking that maybe they didn't test because you've gotten Depo soon after the first birth control, but still, if you haven't, take the pregnancy test at least to put your mind at rest. Because the same hormones that cause pregnancy symptoms like moodiness, tender breasts... could also be caused by Depo shot because Depo also causes hormonal imbalance and all these problems you are experiencing are listed as Depo's side effect. And they are worse at the start.