so I'm 15 years old and I weigh 100 lbs. also I'm a girl if that is of any importance. I've been taking diphenhydramine to help me sleep lately, and I was wondering how much would cause me to OD and actually die. I didn't really realize but I had been taking quite a bit more than Prescribed. Im worried! how many mg would kill me, at the lowest?

so i guess a little bit of back ground info would help 

im also 15 i have od about 3 times on diphenhydramine  the fist time i took 1000 mg had some crazy hallucinations dry mouth stayed up allnight long and slept like c**p the next day but i was fine .i never went to the hospital .

the second time i took a whole bottle of unisom a sleep aid 50 mg pills same thing crazy hallucinations exept this time an ambulance found me wondering around 4 miles away from my house they said i looked like i got hit by a car all scratched up  at 4 in  the morning with only one shoe on. when i woke up 3 days later i rememberd only bits and peices of me going crazy in the ambulance thinking they were trying to kill me it took 4 firemen to hold me down and i only weigh 120 i also remember them trying to give me a catskan or what ever its called to figure out what was going on with me i jumped up ran out the room and started beating my head against the wall in the next room as hard as i could pretty scary stuff.

but anyways 300-500 mg is dangerous 500 and up you better hope your in the hospital before the hallucinations start or youll probly end up like i did.

i really hoped that helped 

I would not recommend trying to find out. There is a reason they put on the directions not to exceed the reccomended dose in a certain  period. Its not just for the hell of it. All drugs and the way people react to them are different. It is not the drug that kills people its the effects it has on the body. For example the metabolism of the liver, or the filtering of the kidneys,  the slowing of your heart rate, and decreasing your respirations. Or the crazy sh*t youll do when you finally take too much. I took a whole bottle do not know how many or what the dose was just bought a bottle and downed them when depressed one night. Holy $h!t crazy. I was having converstions with coat racks thinking it was people, washing dishes naked in the kitchen, seeing things that were not happening and people that werent there. Couldnt sleep because all I saw were spiders!! Even the next day 24 hours later I went to a movie with someone and was hallucinating the whole time. Never saw him again!!Crazy!! Certified Psychosis!!! Im lucky but would never chance it again. Some people gloat about how the do it for the trip. Its not fun. And you can be committed based on the effects and labelled psychotic, or die!!!