I have been on zoloft for a few months (100 mg). I also take lunesta at night to go to sleep and I often see strange hallucinations if i sort of "fight" the drug. I recently started taking 10mg adderall during the day. last night i smoked pot and at first it was a really good high (no anxiety etc) but then i started having crazy real dream-like hallucinations!! the tv show i was watching came alive and i was part of it. i was yelling and screaming at the tv and even ended up calling a random 1800 # on a commercial because the person in the tv ad actually said "lauren call this number" stuff like that. i knew in the morning that it was from all the drugs but it was almost like i was dreaming yet still awake. it was like my dream was real. my roommates noticed me acting crazy and let me know that i was acting ridiculous. i couldn't even write on a piece of paper i was in such an altered state. has anyone ever had any experience like this or heard of something like this? i am not exactly worried bc i know it was the drug combination but maybe i discovered something new i dont know someone please just respond this experience is freaking me out and i cannot get over how real it all seemed.

maybe i was sleep walking/ dreaming but some how it was more lucid and real than ever before so i thought i was awake??? nahh im pretty sure i found the combination for some new form of high. somebody out there please tell me im not the only one who has experienced this, or someone at least try and explain what exactly could have gone on

Stop taking so many "FDA approved" drugs!

Smoking weed with Zoloft is really bad you should never do it. I used to smoke pot everyday and since taking Zoloft it has made me crazy to smoke it. And panicky. If I were you I wouldn't do it. Remember marijuana messes up your nerves.

I had the same thing - w/o weed in it. And Ambien instead of Lunesta. No adderall then - i just started ambien = when i told doctors they looked at me as if i was lying. - year ago. Lately i was told i'm bipolar.

You take drugs and them b***h about the side effects? Stop taking drugs and get a job.

I was in the emergency room last night cause I took my adderall and then I took some Lunesta and smoked week. My heart rate was some crazy sh*t like 210 and they thought I was doing other drugs. I was having some hardcore hallucinations too, like....scary ass hallucinations but I'm also on Lithium and Lamictal so I'm thinking that might have something to do with it? Some one said it's really bad to mix Lithium with ANYTHINg.

In almost every drug story surrounding lithium things turn out bad. I don't understand why people keep mixing it with other drugs.

Um yeh, I have experienced the same. It could be because of the zoloft alone, because I get hallucinations solely on zoloft. So, yeh. But if not, its because of the drug combination

I've experienced hallucinations myself. I normally take adderall early in the day. I took more later in the day because I was studying for finals. Anyways, after being shackled to the cubicle in the library for hours ;-) I just wanted to go home to sleep. A friend gave me an ambien sleeping pill. I took it and went to bed, layed there for a bit and then started talking to my almost-sleeping roommates. They explained it to me as if I were trying to be a performer while talking to them. As if I had an audience listening to me. Then I quieted down, and this I remember vividly, I looked up at the ceiling light and instead of it being the light it was a huge toad. He was talking to me and then all of a sudden he had a crown on his head. I kept pointing to the toad/frog, but no one else saw it obviously. Weird sh*t though....reeally weird. Don't know if the drugs interacted and effected me this way, or if it was just the ambien. Any ideas??

You people taking your RX drugs and smoking pot are as dumb as ROCKS!! Really, you have WAY too much free time on your hands and
are definitely not trying to better yourself or contribute to society.
Just overdose, get it over with, and spare us the taxpayer expense of your stupid trips to the ER!

Guest wrote:

nah ive had this happen to me while taking ativan at night with trazodone and adderall in the mouring but i was hallucinating on it due to ativan and trazodone which i tripped out. things in the closet were alive dancing and i was lieing on my bed but it seemed to me that i was on a ship in my room and like the curtains was a huge spyder protecting me n sh*t idk it was wierd .. also the lamps were having conversations with each other and there were hands crawling on the floor but i wasnt freaked out or anything i thought it was awesome and funny then i passed out and woke up ( hung over) type feeling as they say but im not a phyciatrist but i advise u not to mix antidepressant sedatives with benzodiazapines thanks every one
8)

I had a prescription for lexapro but switched to celexa a couple months ago. however, i dont take the pills often- maybe once a month. i dont want to get dependent on any substance. (been there)
a few days ago i was chillin with a few people, and we were drinking. later after only a couple hits of weed, i started having a badbad time. hallucinations started and it got to the point that i wasnt even connected to reality. At one particularly intense moment, all i could see was an extremely detailed kaliediscope-like vortex. I literally thought like i was in f*****g hell. also, i kept switching between intense waves of pleasure, but even more intence waves of pain.
it was an unfun night and highly embarrassing. HAS ANYONE HEARD OF ANYTHING SIMILAR?
also, i dont know if this is related to the fact that at one point in my life i did a lot of hardcore drugs. >;) :-S >;) :-S >;)

Okay lara,
The day that I went to into labor and had a c section, I had a similar hallucination experience. The first night my husband stayed overnight so I was okay, but the second night was strange. They were giving me 2 percocets and 4 ibprofens every 2-4 hours for the pain. The second night I was watching tv and it was that adult swim cartoon show Aqua Teen Hunger Force cause I couldn't sleep. On top of that I was waking up every hour on the hour trying to breastfeed the baby and wouldn't let my babygirl out of my site becasue I was afraid they might switch her due to a previous experience! It was some really strange and wierd sh*t. Oh my God did the hallucinations began and the post partum depression started too. Its been a year a 4months later and im still talking medication for it. Later I found out that the percocets are from the family of oxycotons and you might as well take heroin instead. But yeah you probably put yourself in a bubble becasue one drug makes u sleepy and one is a stimulant and your body gets confused as which it should do. It probably tries to do both at once. But yeah the best way to go is $420! Safest except you will have long term memory issues if you smoke for years.