I was on xanax for about 2 years. I had panic disorder attacks and my doctor put me on xanax. I had horrible side effects. I had coordination difficulties and couldn’t leave my room. I was drowsy but had hallucinations and couldn’t sleep. I’m snorting xanax and everyone that say it’s a great anxyolitic.

I was on 500mg xanax daily for about a year. I had severe palpitations caused by xanax. I also was drowsy and dizzy and felt muscle weakness. I didn’t have idea that xanax had helped me. Fortunately I feel better now, xanax was obviously not proper drug for me.

caponigro there is no wayy you took 500 MG a day! you would be dead i think you mean .5 were they lil orange footballs well thats .5 the highest doesage of xanax is 2.0 i think you have a misconception

haha!! definitely would be dead after 500 mg of xanex. Just 1 mg is enough to help me sleep at night.

Lol right, this Guy.... the most I've taken are 8 2mg.... but you really can't oder on them unless you mix with alcohol or other drugs... had a friend take 16 didn't od just looked horrible for a couple weeks