Hello! I would like to learn something new. Given that only begins to study medicine interested me the next area. My current theme is endometriosis. By the way I wish to know how is it versus ovarian cancer? Does anyone could explain me something about it? I am thankful for your possible return.

Hi! Well, you are on the right place friend. I am here to help you if I can respond to your request. You wish to know about endometriosis versus ovarian cancer. The symptoms of endometriosis are vomiting, nausea painful urination, painful bowel movements, painful sexual intercourse, heavy menstrual period. Ovarian cancer will involve vaginal bleeding, abnormal or irregular menstrual cycles, progressive but unexplainable back pain, increased weight gain around the abdomen, inexplicable weight gain or loss, vomiting.