I don’t feel great lately. I am tired constantly and besides this I have strong pain while my period and have constant digestive problems. My doc said I have fibroid in my uterus and don’t have to worry too much over it. But I wonder if there is any ovarian cancer possibility because I had ovarian cysts few times.

Hi. I have constant cysts problem on my ovaries but my doc also say as long as they are filled with fluid it’s nothing I should worry about. But just to make sure I do my ultrasound periodically just to check the size and texture of my ovaries which I advice you do it also. And further more you could do CA125 blood test which high raised levels may indicate the possibility of ovarian cancer, though these raised levels may indicate some other condition as fibroids, endometriosis or pregnancy even. You should know that whenever there’s some menstrual problem in sense that the period is irregular you must assume there’s something wrong and better check it out with your doc. And as for ovarian cancer symptoms they may be just like you’ve described: abdomen bloated, digestive problem, constant fatigue and anemia, abdomen pain and irregular periods. So you better go visit a doc.