Hey. I'm like 13, and i just jacked off and some little clear stuff came out of my penis. i want to know if that is cum or not. it was kind of sticky too. it wasn't a lot either. this is also the first time something other than pee has come out of my penis. i don't know if its cum or not because usually in like pornos, when the man cums, it shoots out and it is pure white.

I would say yes, it's cum. Don't expect to see gallons of cum like the porn pros produce. Since you are only 13 and this is something new for you, your body is not producing lots of it. Give it time. The more you body grows the more semen you will produce. Also, the older you get the more pleasurable it will become.

thanks, can you tell me when it actually will turn white

When your body is ready for it. Afraid I can't be more accurate than that. Why, are you planning on fathering a child anytime soon? (Just kidding!!!)

Like thegeeze said it could be cum.

I'm also 13 and my cum is clear and kinda sticky. I don't know if its precum or cum i think it may be a little bit of cum.

You are a good person to answer that young mans question so elegantly. I commend you for that. And I too stayed at Holiday Inn Express Last night.

its pre cum im 16 and i had the same until last year

You are really smart. He'll I'm a freaky rough wild girl that loves sex, an just reading these, it's amazing how guys know so much in a little of time after their 1st cum shot!! Lol I'm sorry, but I just had to say this. Lol thanks. <.shana

Yes its cum, the reason it,s clear is beacouse you're not fully developed yet. Also when you're older it will shoot out. Have fun masturbating and don't worry about amything .

I recently started having sex with my boyfriend and umm I think I might be pregnant ... How can I figure out before I actually have to take a pregnancy test? My parents would kill me if I used my credit card to get myself a pregnancy test.

I'm almost 13 and I seen clear liquid come it was sticky like spit what is that?

I'm 13 and the same thing just happened, I'm kind of scared :/

Did you not think of that BEFORE having sex with a boy?
If you are pregnant your periods will stop. If you find you miss a period then you really do need to have a test.

Hi Kevin,
Yes it is definitely cum (semen) or pre-cum (which sometimes comes out before the real thing).
As you get older your penis will get bigger, your erection will get harder and you will get more and more enjoyment from wanking.
Slowly, as you get older, you will start to shoot thick white cum like in the pornos.