Ok, well i am a 13 year old boy and when i jack off instead of going and cuming i half to go pee is there something wrong with me or is there something im not doing please help me :-( :$

ok first of all u cant pee while your in a sexual activity of any kind because your prostate blocks all of your ureter but if your really worried about it u should talk to your parents probably your dad cause he could give you more answers but i hope i could help

i have the same problem i think it's natural

guy's im 13 to and my tell you this i started ejaculating at age 12 and what you do is let the pee fly it might feel like you have 2 go pee but really its white stuff let it happen :-D

I used 2 have that hapen 2 me but I'm 13 now and cum whenever I jackoff..... Don't worry about it, in a year or so youl probably start to cum

Ill admit i have the same prob and in 7 months ill be 14 i would like some help, and btw i have had thes clear somewhat sticky substance that smells a little like pee. Is that Semen?

:$

yes that is cum :-D

I am 13 also guys I have the same problem but try using masterbating techniques it helps it sometimes that we go to fast when u fell ur pleasure take it nice and slow

ohh ok so I am cuming but I am not fully devolped enough for it to be white cause when i ejaculate its clear and sticky but not white yet im only 12 turning 13 in 2 months so am i normal?

umm people are saying just let it out and it will be white but when i jack off i actuallly pee, it isnt sticky and it smells like pee please help me all my friends say it feels so good

Guest wrote:

yes that is cum :D

so will it go white in the future?

Well the thing is i am 13 to and i cant cum either. I thik that this because our body and our sexual organs haven't grown fully and the people who say they can cum at 11-13 are ussualy lieing.
so dont worry and check some masterbating tecquniques *sorry for the wrong spelling* and it is natural.
;-) :-D :-)

zezima wrote:

Daonlyone wrote:

Ok, well i am a 13 year old boy and when i jack off instead of going and cuming i half to go pee is there something wrong with me or is there something im not doing please help me :(

me 2 bros . Awesome ehh But I think i havent tryd hard / long enought . UUh time to seatch for soem tips.

I'm 13 and that happens to me most of the time. It is still cum but it's clear instead of white.

If I don't jack off for a while It goes white.

yes it will what your having is pre cum as soon as your body gets used to ejaculating ull produce white cum and when u ejaculate it feels more good i started with pre cum when i was 11 and 3 quaters but like a month later my cum was white