Hi, my name is Michael, I'm 17 years of age, and when I masturbate, I can't cum, I can precum, just not real cum. I have had sex probably over a hundred times between the 6 girls I have had sex with since I was 15. I have tried so hard to cum but I can't. I get blue balls so I think that means that there is cum somewhere because it needs to come out. please help

Hey there have you ever masturbated?   When you have sex do you ever get an orgasm?   Thanks also when do you notice the precum? What does it feel like when you precum and what does it look like?

Yes I have masturbated, no I never get an orgasm,I only notice precum when I masturbate, the precum is sticky and its clear.

So you never get a tickly or pulsating sensation in your Penis that automatically starts and you can't control? When you masturbate how do you do it fire? Usually as you donit eventually the feeling of pleasure gets stronger and stronger until you can take it anymore and you have an orgasm.... Have you hit puberty at all and if so how long ago? Can you feel your precum come out and does it dribble or shoot out all at once it does it just kind if seep out without you knowing or feeling it after you masyurbste for a while ?

So when I do it, I get that amazing throbbing feeling, I hit that pleasure where I can't take it anymore, and once I do I can't go on, I try but its not easy, then I get it back again and I jerk off again within seconds but then that amazing feeling is gone

Ok so does any liquid come out at that throbbing moment? If so does it shoot or dribble and what color is it also what does it feel like? When did you start going through puberty?

Usually it just oozes out when I gave up, it's really clear, and probably 4 years ago

Well it sounds like that could be semen if it comes our when u get the orgasm..... How Long have you been able to produce the liquid for? How big are your testicles length width and height?

It comes out after I have my orgasm, its about 7 inches long, 2.25 inches wide, and about an inch and a half tall

Your testicles or your penis is 7" inches??? Or did you mean centimeters ?

I thought you were talking about my shaft aha my testicles are about 2 inches long and one inch around

lol that makes more sense lol I was like wow 7 in testicles... This dudes hung lol.... Well 2x1 are an average size..... Inthink you are ejaculating semen even though it's not white..... How long have you been able to produce this liquid? Usually semen is clear when first starting to ejaculate and gets more white as you go through puberty

I have been having sex since 2014, I was 15 at the time, and I was probably masturbating since age 13

Ok is the fluid that comes out crystal clear or is it a little cloudy?

Clear as water, sometimes it has bubbles in it that makes it look a little cloudy