I am fourteen years old and I have been masturbating since I was about twelve. Last night I believe I experienced my first ejaculation but a sticky clear substance came out. I always thought semen was white.

dont worry dude, i just turned 14 and my semen's been clear for a while now, dont worry, it'll become white

Ya you are fine im 13 and have had clear semen for about a month now its fine

im 12 and i have clear semen 2

Ah, that's a relief, I'm 13 and I have clear semen as well...

Guest wrote:

Ah, that's a relief, I'm 14 and I have clear semen as well...

Mines been clearish color for almost 3 years I think it stays that way until you are just about Done with puberty or you don't masturbate for a long time.

im 13 and my semen is also clear and sticky but it just sits on the head of my penis instead of shooting. i heard semen is supposed to be white and is supposed to shoot. what should i do?

Uhhh, your semen i believe is not quite developed yet. In your testicle there is a general who is training millions and millions of sperm as you know it. Once the general is done he tells the entire army to exit out of a little tube, go to the prostate, then the Colonel then escorts them on an army bus called Semen then they go through the urethra and out the exit. That helps me get the concept. In other words, Sperm needs to develop and be naturally taught the fertilization and when to go when the penis is stimulated enough. I am just talking what i know. I know the whole general/army/colonel/bus is not true. But that is a fantisized depiction of what happens.

the same thing happened to me when i was about your age, just give it time your body has a lot of stuff it is doing right now.

I agree with what some of the older members have said. Congratulations on having your first orgasm. But do bear in mind that it will not be white until you grow just a bit more. In the meantime though, don't worry about it. Nothing is wrong with yo and you can masturbate all you like in the meantime. Does that help?

my sperm has never been white and i've been masterbating since 10-11-12... one of those and i'm 13 and a half now. plz tell me why.

Different guys get their sperm production going at different times.

It's ok if you're still clear or milky or white. It's when it tends to be yellow, or greenish and hurts that you have a problem with infection.

Don't worry about this. It takes a while for everything to get functioning.

Don't rush it.

Dont worry mate, I'm 14 and I still have clear, kinda cloudy discharge. You're not alone and there is nothing wrong with you

I just did it about 5 minutes ago and its still going. I feel wierd and it stings. Is this a bad thing or is it just becuase im not developed enough. I have been having sting wet dreams for about a year now. Is there help or should I just talk to my parents. :$

ya dude im 16 and it turned white when i was about 15 when i lost my virginity *

***Comment from moderator: These two events are not connected. he's just referencing that one happened the same year as the other.