When I masterbated I had this clear sticky stuff come out of my penis then this white think stuff if this cum and is it puberty im 13

hey kyle,

it certianly sounds like it could be pre-cum and cum,

do you have any pubic or armpit hair? is your voice gotten deeper? when you masturbated when did the clear stuff come out and when did the white stuff come out? was there any sort of like extream pleasure wave like or tickling feelings when the white stuff came out? also after the white stuff came out did your erection go away?

thanks

Hey I have pubic hair and very small underarm hair my voice sometime goes all over the place not deeper yet,the clear stuff came out when it started to tickle and the white stuff came out few seconds later and then I did lose my erection

hey Kyle,

What you are describing is indeed semen CONGRATS! fyi u are now able to produce childeren please be smart...... and yes you are in puberty and totally normal!!!!

hope this helps and if you have any other questions or concerns feel free to ask
thansk

Yeah I will be smart and one more question why do I feel ashamed after I masturbate and where can I get something like a fleshlight without my mum knowing

hey, many kids/people feel ashamed after masturbating.

like its a bad thing. In some religions like Christianity it is viewed as sinful to masturbate because it is indulging in self-pleasure and lust. other people feel it is bad because they dont want to get caught.. masturbation is a private act so some people i think feel as if they are hiding something from their parents or friends.

in science/health masturbation is viewed as a compleatly normal part of growing up and is not viewed as shameful in the least bit.

so it really depends on your beliefs and values.
one things for sure if you dont believe in the religious teachings but feel as if your are hiding from your parents then dont feel bad because nearly every boy has at least tried it if not routinely practice it.

as for the fleshlight if you want a real one they need to be bought online in which case you need a credit card and so your parents will find out..... so thats pretty much out of the question. but you really dont need anything that elaborate.
hope this helps some, let me know what you think

Ok thanks very much ;-)

hi, i cant produce propper sperm (white and thick stuff), but when i masterbate clear, sticky stuff came out when i lost my erection. Whats happening to me? Is this normal at my age 13?

hey guest,

well like i told the earlier posts it is totally normal to h not have  "normal sperm" at your age/ you arer still in early puberty. it is normal for your semen to p be thinner and clear until your more mature so nothing to worry about man.

if you have any other questions just ask

Same thing with me except there are other problems with my penis as well

what other problems are you experienceing?

hey im 13 i have got some pubic hair not very much and a little armpit hair but once i masterbate i dont produce sperm and i get whit stuff once i roll back my foreskin dose that mean im going through puberty?

hey guest you deffinatly are going through puberty!!!! congradulations. dont worry about not being able to produce sperm yet. you are still in the early stages of puberty so it is normal not to produce any. depending on how fast your body goes through puberty, will determin how soon you are able to produce sperm cells.  the white stuff you are describing is a natural oily waxy substance called smegma. it is totally normal for uncircumsized guys to accumulate it underneath their foresking however it is important you pull your foreskin back and wash beneath it to remove the smegma anytime you take a bath or a shower.

i hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

thanks

Y is it that I maturbate clear sticky stuff comes out? Please help

hey tnixion,

How old are you and have you stareted showing any signs of puberty....body hair, lower voice, larger testicles and penis?   when does the clear sticky liquid come out? after you have been sexually aroused for a while like after watching porn or does it spurt or dribble out after you masturbate and durring a wave of pleasurable feelings in your groin almost like a throbing or tickling feeling?

what you are describing sounds like pre-ejaculatory fluid (pre-cum) but could be semen that isnt 100% "mature" usually semen is clear or clearish when it is first able to be produced only later as the sexual accesory organs mature does it turn more milky.

let ne know the answers to my questions and i can help you further

Thanks