Hey, i just turned 15, and started masturbaiting when i was 13, I had orgasm'd around 2-3 times on my 15th birthday and just noticed the end of my penis is like wet? I been toilet way before masturbaitin and im not sure if its cum? Its more clear, Dont want to ask my parents >.> Thanks!

Ey justin how do tou know you have had an orgasm...what does it feel like?h when did you start going through puberty do u have facial leg or armpit hair? When does the clear liquid come out. It could either be pre cum or semen depending on when you notice it.... semen is usually clear or clearish white when a person just starts to make it

Yeah, It doesnt feel that great the first time, But the seconds a bit better and the third is amazing, I hardly have any facial/leg/arm hair, But i do have a little bit of armpit hair, And The liquid comes out as soon as i hit my 3rd orgasm.

Hey justin. Do you loose you erection inbetween orgasms or is it. Just like the feeling gets better and better and by the third time its like there's something pulsating in your pelvis region and it has a tickly feeling that you can't control? When the liquid comes out does it shoot or dribble out and how much is there. Only a few drops or more than that? I think what you r describing is ejaculation of semen. But its clear because your body is not developed enough yer

Uh, Well between my 2-3rd orgasm i get a "slight" derection, But i dont get a tickly feeling but my body "Sort" of shakes, Uncontrollable and yer it dribbles and its not much just a few drops.

It sounds like you are just starting to produce semen you should notice an increase in volume and whiteness as you continue to develope. If you watch porn or do anuthing that makes you "excited" for a while do youever get "wet" like a clear sticky substsnce starts to appear. But this is before you orgasm. Like it happens just from being "turned on"